When I published Finding Zero-A Practical Guide to Manifesting Your Abundance in 2015, I released the World Perception Model question process that would provide for you a guide to how you see the world.
In the model, there are three distinct ways you can view the world, sparked by your inner belief systems. I have reproduced that model here for you.
For each of the following questions, rate them from 1 to 5 where
1 = absolutely false
2 = somewhat false
3 = unsure
4 = somewhat true
5 = absolutely true
There is no right or wrong answer here, so do not spend too much time thinking your way through it. Trust the first answer that comes to you.
- The world is a hard place.
- Thank God for the pharmaceutical companies.
- I am not in my dream job.
- Money does not grow on trees.
- There is no God.
- Life was not meant to be easy.
- My doctor knows best about my health.
- This is as good as it’s going to get.
- Rich people are greedy.
- God will judge me and decide if I go to heaven or hell.
- If it’s going to be, it’s up to me alone.
- My mind cannot heal my body.
- If I leave this job, it’s hard to get another.
- It’s hard and risky to be rich.
- My sins are unforgivable. I’m a bad person.
- Reality conquers all. Love brings pain.
- Miracles happen to others but not to me.
- I need my job.
- Money is finite. I can run out of it.
- I must make amends to be forgiven.
- There’s no such thing as a soul mate.
To determine your score, add up your results for each question and see below for an explanation.
You are grounded in your belief that you control your reality and can manifest whatever you need for your prosperity and abundance. You take full responsibility for the world around you as well as within you and live presently, rather than in the future or the past. Toxic thoughts rarely hold sway over you for long and you are a doer rather than a daydreamer.
You have some beliefs where you are shifting power outside of yourself. These are areas where unconscious memes (mind viruses) are controlling your beliefs and reactions. You are a fighter with a strong sense of your goals and you can cycle between fully focussed and procrastination. You know what to do.
You have a large number of beliefs, which will be influencing your perception of what you are able to manifest in the world. Most certainly, you will believe that things are outside of your control and people/events have been responsible for much of your unhappiness. Critically, you may also believe that only people/places outside of you can make you happy.
Now that you know what perception you hold of the world around you, you have to ask yourself one question. Are you happy with the perception? If you scored highly as a Thyma and would prefer to score as an Architekton, you now have the guide to help you do so. You have just identified a critical factor in altering your experience of the world.
It is a process of discovery, of using the processes we have discussed and consistently challenging your perceptions. Do not give up and settle for what somebody else proclaims as fact and real.
The great Sufi poet Rumi said, “Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment.” I urge you to sell your cleverness in how you know the world to be and open your senses to the bewilderment that lies beyond the veil.”
So there have you have it.
How did you go?Tags: Abundance Focus Success